Friday, October 19, 2007

..: Late Nite :..

Ended up in such a late night.. Not to be too worry.. I'm alright, in fact more than that. I just can't slp, for the reason I slept in the afternoon. To begin with, I woke up at 10am, consider early for me, was planning to do some revision on my sociology.

Sociology, getting harder. Its concepts and theories are flowing like a rushing tap, and overflowing the sink's capacity. This wk lecture is abt Durkheim - idealism, structuralism sociologist, however, before you can apprieciate his idea you would have to know comte, and to appreciate comte spencer is needed. Opps.. and France -Louis XVI (revolution bring abt by enlightenment). I will illustrate here.. hmm complicated, plus I'm still not gd at it..

Yap, so instead of sticking on tt plan, I took a nap through the afternoon. Hence, was feeling guilty when I woke up, can't do much can I.

In order to reconcile, I pick up my glasses, pen, papers and drink. I started mugging and making note after my dinner. I must say, I did slack a moment here and there when there's a blockage in brain. Trust me, when I say it's really hard, took me 5 hrs for 19 pages, 1 half a chapter. Despite of the toughness and long hours, it is a fruitful spending.

Before I logged off, I found out what I need Priscilla.. I need a comfortable high backrest arm chair for my study table.. This is so I could study comfortably on long hours... I want it to be cozy and nice.. heheee..

No comments: