A big hello to my readers.. Yap, I shifted to my new place at Teck Whye since 2 wks back.. Nothing much can I comment abt this area, as it is still quite an unfamiliar surrounding. For a reason, I had never in my life, staying in the west for such a long period.
Due date, I'm still figuring what are the bus services here.. and the best way to travel thru n frm other part of Singapore. At present, i only noe one bus.. The one bus tt bring me to most of the places in Singapore - Town, City Hall, Outram park, and Sentosa.. 190.. Indeed.. it's quite an amazing services by TIBS. The interval of 190 is only 5 mins and sometimes.. 1 min. Est time to reach orchard is between 20 - 30 mins (if the traffic is smooth). However, if u met up with a jam or something else.. hahaa.. you die.. I'm telling you.. you die.. 1h 30 mins to orchard..
The 2nd things.. I seen alot of coffee shops around my place...Need time to explore them all thou..
On the other hand about my room n house, hehee.. I not unpack or tidy them.. Done some thou.. Thanks to my friends.. they are getting me a book shelf for my book..
As for my cds.. I'm still looking for shelf for them.. heheee.. any donation? wahahaa.. Then I think I'm getting myself a new wardrobe.. and oso a curtain..
If any reader would like to make a donation, kindly drop me a sms or msg.. and I tell u what i want. hahaa..

No comments:
Post a Comment