Wednesday, October 10, 2007

.:: First Written Test ::..

Is never to late to work har? Yap, I agree to tt too..

This morning for sociology test, I took a look on my paper and decided swiftly, I skip tt paper. There's no ways I'm going to sit for tt paper.

The paper wasn't tt difficult nor hard. Is pretty easy, however, I not done sufficient preparation. I knew if i'm going to write, I be writing nonsense. Therefore why waste time and ink.

Having that, I walk up to my lecturer and asked if i can do it nxt time or bring it home to complete it. (Crazy? you thot so?), Her replied, I can't! You know, there's other ppl not sat for the test. Hmm.. How abt nxt wk.. Shortly, she followed up.. Quite true.. if u r not prepared u better not do them. else be the same like others.

Guess most ppl writting not tt correct answer too.. Sigh..

Conclusion, I better put in more effort man..

P.S I guess I need new bedsheet man.. Gonna get one this wkend..

No comments: