Friday, Cloudy and cozy weather. Awoken in a refreshing morning of 7, started teaching at 7.30am. One of my students is taking his admission exam today, really hope he will do well. He is bright and talkative (anyhow, all boys do, including myself), I'm not too worried for him, as I can see the light for passing, shining brightly on him.
He is amazing, he finished 3/4 of an math assignment book and 1/2 of the other math assignment in less than a month. Not to mention, with almost 95% correct after explaining or teaching him. Those are new chapters to him, and some math words are greek to him (he didn't learn math in English). Indeed, He's quite a fast learner, except he is quite careless too.
Anyhow.. I woke up this morning to teach his elder brother, who happened to be otherwise to his younger bro. He does not spk.. and refuse to open his golden mouth.. Still trying to break his silent.. THe only things i can do.. to stimulus his language thought is to write, and he now writing like 5 essays a day. Hence, I can have a graze of his grammar and languague structure.
Wooo.. Btw.. I just fixed my bind in my room.. A start on revamping my room.. Might do some painting later in the month. GtG.. to peep on how my students doing.. Fun teaching them.. Even though some are challenging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment