Friday, September 22, 2006

*Shrug - TOo PISS

Yar!! Really can't take it anymore.. I'm totally drained and shagged, I'm hoping for a rest. First, it was RSAF Open House and next it come exercise and now I have a dinner and dance (Anniversary) to do. I'm been working for the past 4 Sat or Sun, and a lot of night duties. I'm not complaining much of the night duties, as it is quite a fair share.. however, burning my Off for the sake of the dnd and not getting enough appreciation from someone (named 'c') really pissed me off and with e comment he passed- "I'm a irresponsible", when I'm out there in city during my off day, not for movie but meeting a vendor dicussing on door gift.

I force myself too hard, too far and ended up I'm so shag and drained, then all this effort and hard work is not recognised. THou I do understand I should not be that calculative and tt I just have do my part, but I JUST CANNOT TOLERATE E WORD IRRESPONSIBLE, NO ONE EVER MAKE SUCH A REMARK ON ME B4.

Damn him. Piss

No comments: